Monday, February 6, 2017

I remember reading that Agatha Christie found it easiest to produce her mysteries set in England when she was traveling abroad, and she wrote best about Egypt from her home in England. The settings came alive most vividly in her memory and imagination. So, since I'm working on a writing project set in the summer, maybe February in Ohio will spur my imagination. But it always helps to remember gardens. This photo is from the garden of the Bradford House in Washington, PA.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely photo, Julia. I like to take pictures when doing research too, then go home and go through them with my notes. I think when we travel to a new place, we notice things the natives take for granted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for checking out the blog, Susan. I really like your web page. Looks like you've had some great opportunities for exciting research.

    ReplyDelete